The Pupil Premium is funding intended to enable school’s to address gaps between disadvantaged and vulnerable children and their less disadvantaged peers. It was introduced in 2012/13.
Below, information on the allocation of funding for Pupil Premium children at The Friar Primary School since 2012/13 is given:
- The Pupil Premium for 2012/13 was £75, 000
- The Pupil Premium for 2013/14 was £110, 389
- The Pupil Premium for 2014/15 was £148, 700
- The Pupil Premium for 2015/16 was £170, 520
- The Pupil Premium for 2016/17 was £168, 840
- The Pupil Premium for 2017/18 was £154,440
- The Pupil Premium for 2018/19 was £167,640
In 2018/19, the Pupil Premium per a child was:
- £1, 320 for primary-aged children
- £2300 for looked after children (LAC)
- £2300 for each pupil who has ceased to be looked after (post-LAC)
- £300 for service children.
Our reviewed Pupil Premium Strategy for 2017/18 can be accessed here: Pupil Premium Strategy 2017/18 Reviewed.
The Pupil Premium Strategy for 2018/19 will be available here shortly: Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2018/19