Communication with Parents/Carers
- Parents/carers can find out 'who's who' in the school by visiting the Staff page. This gives an outline of the staff and their areas of responsibility.
- Parents/carers of children with SEND will receive a letter stating who their named contact is - either Mr Williams or Mrs Doorbar.
- The Friars Primary School does not have an open door policy - this means an appointment needs to be made to speak with the classroom teacher. This ensures we are able to give our full time and attention to your concerns.
- In the event that a concern cannot wait, parents/carers may wish to speak with the Head Teacher, Deputy Head Teacher or one of our Children and Families Officers.
- For further details on parent and carer involvement, please visit: Teaching and Learning, Annual Reviews, and Working Together.