Help and Support for Families
Does the school offer help with completing forms and paperwork?
- We have two Children and Families Officers who can help with completing forms and paperwork.
What information, advice and guidance can parents/carers and children access through the school? Who provides this help and how can parents/carers access it?
- Our Children and Families Officers can guide parents/carers towards appropriate services and outside agencies.
- Parents/carers can access information about social, emotional and mental health difficulties by contacting Mr Williams.
- Mrs Doorbar has expertise in the area of moderate learning difficulties and can advice parents/carers on matters linked to this.
- Our school can initiate a Common Assessment Framework (CAF) to ensure children and their families are supported by a range of professionals.
What help is there with travel plans for getting children to and from schools?
- The school can provide guidance to parents/carers of children with MLD who need to apply for travel assistance. The point of contact for this is Mrs. Doorbar.