PUPIL PREMIUM AND COVID CATCH-UP FUNDING
The Pupil Premium is funding intended to enable school’s to address gaps between disadvantaged and vulnerable children and their less disadvantaged peers. It was introduced in 2012/13.
Below, information on the allocation of funding for Pupil Premium children at The Friars Primary School since 2012/13 is given:
- The Pupil Premium for 2012/13 was £75, 000
- The Pupil Premium for 2013/14 was £110, 389
- The Pupil Premium for 2014/15 was £148, 700
- The Pupil Premium for 2015/16 was £170, 520
- The Pupil Premium for 2016/17 was £168, 840
- The Pupil Premium for 2017/18 was £154,440
- The Pupil Premium for 2018/19 was £167,640
- The Pupil Premium for 2019/20 was £151,800
- The Pupil Premium for 2020/21 was £180,903 & Catch-Up Funding was £14,064
- The Pupil Premium for 2021/22 is £171,487.50 & Recovery Premium is £19,259
In 2018/19, the Pupil Premium per a child was:
- £1,320 for primary-aged children
- £2,300 for looked after children (LAC)
- £2,300 for each pupil who has ceased to be looked after (post-LAC)
- £300 for service children.
Our Pupil Premium Strategy and Recovery Premium Spend for 2021/22 including the review for 2020/21 can be accessed here.